Our Infant curriculum is designed to develop and reinforce each infant’s individuality. Children participate in sensory-based learning experiences while receiving positive,nurturing guidance. At Imagination Station, we know infants are constantly learning through observation. Within our infant program, we provide fun activities that will help them build upon their cognitive, communication, emotional, fine motor, gross motor and social skills. Activities in the infant classroom include:
● Playing peek-a-boo
● Completing puzzles
● Exploring objects with their hands
● Listening to music
Our Toddler curriculum is designed to develop and reinforce each toddlers individual needs. Children will participate in sensory-based learning experiences, while receiving positive, nurturing guidance. During the day at Imagination Station, the curriculum will help your child develop their cognitive, communication, emotional, fine motor, gross motor and social skills.
Activities in the toddler classroom will include:
● Singing songs
● Finger plays
● Improving vocabulary through identification and repetition
● Learn to wash their hands and feed themselves
● Enjoy age appropriate activities. Our teachers encourage each child to work at their own speed so they feel successful in the skills they are developing.
Our Preschool curriculum focuses on each child’s primary areas of development: language arts and literacy, mathematics, science, social and emotional development, gross and fine motor development and character education. Our teachers are here to help your child make discoveries for themselves.
Activities in the preschool classroom will include:
● Recognizing print through learning center signs
● Dramatic play
● Practice counting beads and blocks
● Learning about people, plants and animals
● Participating in activities with peers
● Practicing balancing, jumping and throwing Children will learn math,
science, vocabulary and social skills.